The Open has been moved to the Fall and we are excited to announce the upcoming events for the next few weeks.
Each week the workout will be released on Thursday at 7 pm (the first one will be on Oct. 10th) and we will host Friday Night Lights every Friday, following the announcements, with heats starting at 4 pm.
How do I earn my team points?
Points and Scoring
1 Point = Athlete Completing a given Open workout and logs it into Wodify .
1 Point = Athlete participating in the theme each week.
3 Point = Each of the Top 3 women and Top 3 men per workout. (Rx & Scaled)
5 Points = “Spirit of the Open” award given each week to the person with the most spirit. (Includes, cheering, motivating, judging, helping with setup, etc.)
How can you earn extra points?
Additional bonus points opportunities will be announced at the beginning of each week
The Mako Athletics Intramural Open 2020 Outline
20.1 - Fri. Oct. 11th
Opening Day (Heats start @ 4 pm)
• Theme: Wear Team Colors
• Lululemon Trunk Show
• City Bowl
20.2 - Fri. Oct. 18th @ 4pm
Support Breast Cancer Awareness
• Theme: Wear Pink in support of Breast Cancer Awareness
• Donations to a Local Organization - Pensacola Breast Cancer Association
Sat. Oct. 19th @ 9am
Pelvic Floor Seminar
• Special Guest Speaker - Dr. Justine Williams PT, DPT
20.3 - Fri. Oct. 25th @ 4 pm
• Theme: Wear Costume
20.4 - Fri. Nov. 1st @ 4 pm
• Wear your favorite Sports Team's jersey
• Taco Night - Catered by El Asador
20.5 -Fri. Nov. 8th @ 4 pm
Mako After Party!
• Celebrate the Conclusion of the Open!
• After Party will start after the last heat!
• Joined by 3-2-1 Apparel
*20.6 - Sat. Nov. 16th @ 8:30 am
Mako Thanksgiving Brunch
• Join us for an amazing brunch after class
• We will announce the Open Winners and Top Accomplishments!
We are excited to watch this community come together and celebrate their health and fitness, smash the Open, and crush PRs!